In his bid to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Minn. Rep. Keith Ellison has been placed with the famous “Farrakhan Litmus Test” and he’s apparently failing… badly. For those who may not know, the Farrakhan Litmus Test is the criterion that powerful white-controlled entities use to determine if certain Blacks are willing to advance white interests above the needs of their own suffering Black people. Since the Democrats lost the presidency to Republican candidate Donald Trump, the DNC is looking for a new face of hope for the party, which brings us to Keith Ellison who’s being faced with this test.
Simply put, if Ellison shows that he has the intelligence and testicular fortitude to stand with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, he would be castigated and shunned by his white authorities—much like the old slave masters would treat the rebellious slave who sought freedom over oppression. Contrarily, if he denounces the Minister, it would show that he is compliant to their interests, despite how corrupt those interests may be.
With pressure coming from powerful Jewish groups like the ADL and AIPAC, Ellison’s past associations with the Nation Of Islam (NOI) has prompted him to denounce Minister Farrakhan and disavow relationships with him. Ellison accused the Minister of “sowing hatred and division, including anti-Semitism, homophobia and a chauvinistic model of manhood.”
This denunciation of Minister Farrakhan is not based on any provable facts; instead, his position is based solely on opinions derived from fallacious accusations. As a lawyer, it’s clear that Ellison’s illogical stance serves to gain the favor of those powerful groups whose interests are not for the good of Black people. His position is more like those who betrayed the freedom fighter Nat Turner, thinking they’d be favored by slave owners.
Notice Ellison’s denunciation of the upstanding Minister is NOT even based on facts or merit; instead, he used the old lie that the Minister is anti-Semitic—an outright lie that has been perpetuated by Jewish-influenced mainstream media who falsely claim the Minister called “Judaism a gutter religion.” This oft-repeated lie is what powerful Jewish groups have used to wrongfully label Minister Farrakhan and the Nation Of Islam (NOI) as anti-Semitic and as a “hate group.”
Ellison nullifies his own intelligence by making a political judgment based on outright lies that can easily be disproven. Has he asked any of those political powers that he’s kowtowing to for proof of their accusations against the Minister? None of those he’s bowing to can substantiate such their erroneous claims, yet he accepts the big lie so he can be used as another figurehead so black voters can believe in the Democratic Party’s false hope again.
For a lawyer to make public statements based on lies and opinions instead of facts and evidence—this proves that critical thinking and moral principle are not involved in his decision. Since Ellison has publicized his spineless political views to satisfy his white employer, here are a few basic questions being posed to him so the public can see who he’s really beholden to:
- Since you denounced the Honorable Minister Farrakhan, claiming he has directed “hurtful and divisive language” toward others, you didn’t bother to mention what this language is. Will you properly cite the exact words of the Minister so the public can see if his words are truthful or not, instead of basing your argument on meaningless opinions?
- While you are denying a good man because of his truthful words, can you defend the HURTFUL and DEADLY POLICIES of the same Democrats you are catering to—policies perpetrated against Black and oppressed people all over the earth?
- Does the DNC or the powerful Jewish groups your pandering to have an agenda designed for Blacks to gain independence from America’s systems of white supremacy?
- Since none of the groups whose favor you desire can speak to the true freedom and self-sufficiency of Black people, why have you condemned the man who speaks and acts for Black people in this regard?
- As a Muslim, you apologized to your Jewish superiors for associating with a beloved Muslim leader and claimed that you “disavowed” him long ago, but will you disavow and condemn AIPAC and Israel who have sponsored the outright murder of innocent Palestinians and Muslims?
Hopefully Mr. Ellison won’t become what Minister Farrakhan has identified as a “political prostitute” – those who compromise principles to seek political favors. The Holy Qur’an warns those who become to weak to stand up for truth due to pressure from satanic forces:
Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. – Al-Baqarah 2:268
This principle is further illustrated when impotent leaders were afraid to speak favorably about Jesus because they feared the Jewish leaders (John 7:13). It seems that Ellison is being caught up in the same dilemma.
There are many public servants who are open friends and followers of the Honorable Minister Farrakhan, and they didn’t have to hide their relationship in order to be elected. In fact, their association to this man of integrity is largely what granted them the respect and support of their constituents. So there is still hope if he summons the courage to stand for truth, freedom, justice, and equality… the way Minister Farrakhan exemplifies and epitomizes! Pandering to please bureaucrats and groups who don’t give a damn about Black people is not a good look for anyone who’s supposed to stand for the people.